Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A little tired


I am just relaxing in my bed upstairs at the moment. I flipped the mattress and washed the sheets, blanket and mattress pad earlier today. In fact, today has been a busy cleaning day. We go to Charlotte tomorrow to get our fingerprints taken. Hopefully, that will go smoothly. Anyway, I am just doing crosswords right now and reenergizing for the rest of my work this evening. Ironing. Hank is coming over tomorrow to watch Ruby here while we are away. Apparently, Ruby is rough on unfinished stairs and new carpet so she doesn't get to visit Tennessee. Even though I haven't seen the actual proof I am willing to believe it. Hank is brave to face the home with no AC. No one wants to visit us during the summer. Starla's not to big on it either but it doesn't bother me so much. I guess I can thank Texas for that. Here is the view outside my window in the bedroom. Pretty, no?

No comments: