Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Heat doesn't slow me down.



Boy, it has been warm here. Not as bad as other places, though. NYC was in the 100s today. That would have been a miserable train ride home. I think we have been a little under and a little over 90 this afternoon. But I was a worker bee anyway. I finished painting the last bedroom. I walked Ruby. I put up the last of the guest room blinds that we ordered. I hit a bucket of golf balls. I went for a run with Ruby. I treated the yard for bugs. (Sorry, environment.) I went grocery shopping. (That was in the A/C at least.) Attached are pictures of the blinds in the freshly painted guest room. The walls are darkish grey with a hint of purple. That's full spectrum paints for you. Tonight Starla and I are going to the movies. I don't even care what we see as long as the seats are comfortable and the A/C is set to around 65. (I just spell checked this post and my program wanted to replace "darkish" with "Turkish". I wonder what Turkish grey would look like?)

No comments: