Saturday, September 30, 2006

Yesterday.

I sang a a down town eatery called Vincenzo's. It is an Italian place that is nice and quaint. I had some food which was quite good. Anyway, I was singing because Asheville Lyric Opera asked me to. It was a two hour gig where a soprano and myself took turns singing in Italian while lunch was served. The event was in conjunction with a Chamber of Commerce type thing called A Taste of Asheville. It was a little fun. Next Thursday I am singing outside in Pack Square. Around this time of year they have something called Mid-day Musicals going on. And one of the mid-day events will be me singing along with a couple other people. That should be fun but I do not sing outside very well. ALO has also hired me to sing with the Victorian carolers. Four of us dress up and go caroling at various locations. I am really looking forward to that. We have several gigs at Biltmore during the Christmas holidays. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: