Monday, March 27, 2006

A few days off


Today and tomorrow are all mine. I'm looking forward to finishing a few chores that have been waiting for me. The guy building our wall is back from Utah and will put it together as soon as the stone is delivered. Hopefully, in a few days. An architect (the one who redesigned the neighbors house) is supposed to call today so we can start on that project. Our coop should close in the next month and will finance the improvements here on Beaver Lake. Ruby is doing great. Starla and I took her to see Starla's parents yesterday. She really enjoyed them and their home. She will be staying with them for 3 days starting Wednesday. Starla and I are going to New Bern with the ALOpera company. I have 2 performances there. 2 sold out performances in a 900 seat auditorium. Sounds fun. Puppy and giraffe are at my feet.

1 comment:

Douglas R. Morrissey, MD said...

Glad to see that Ruby is well. I haven't checked your blog in a while, nor kept up mine. Quite a busy time, but all is well. I am glad to hear more about your music career. Keep us posted!