Friday, June 09, 2006

Relief

So many things had resolution these past few days that I feel really good. I was quickly memorizing music for the past 10 days for a short recital at a Retirement community here in NC. It was an outreach program for Asheville Lyric Opera. I sang a few Italian numbers with 3 other singers. The time to prepare was quite short and I felt rather harried. Starla was away and made it back last night. The homestudy for our adoption is finally done. I finished painting the living room. My pottery class finished. And puppy class finished. It is nice to get those balls out of the air. Now I can concentrate on the 1000 other things I need to do. Starla had the camera with her for her trip so I haven't posted and pictures recently. I will get back in the habit. Starla, of course, was too busy to take any pictures unfortunately. I will give her a C- for at least thinking to take the camera with her.

No comments: