Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bundled

Aaron decided to bundle everyone up (except me) and take them for a walk. It took roughly 22 mins to get all of our dependents prepared, and they will probably only be outside for ten. Luckily, I don't have to take walks because I own an elliptical machine. I don't actually *use* it, or anything crazy like that, but I do own one. And supposedly, owning one means you never have to actually exercise again. At least, that's what they said in the commercial. Probably.

Quinn very much likes Calliope's old Jeep stroller, with it's beep-beep and vroom-vroom. And it was vastly amusing to watch Aaron carry Calliope in one hand, push Quinn in the stroller with the other hand, and hold onto Ruby's leash with his third hand as they walked down the driveway. Hmmm . . . something not quite right there, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

-starla






No comments: