Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Every new haircut deserves a new hat and new phone

Aaron took Quinn to the barber today and brought him back with a blue lollipop (and therefore a blue mouth). He looked like a little alien child. The haircut is fine. You can see just where Quinn must have been jerking his head a bit, and there are definite chunks missing, but overall, a perfectly decent boy's cut.

Quinn is always stealing Aaron's newsboy cap, so Aaron got him a miniature version of his own. And he is always stealing my cell phone, so I gave him my old one. I guess we are teaching him that crime pays quite well.

-starla





2 comments:

Kudzu Asheville said...

I am diggin' the newsboy cap! Wish I'd known about this before I went shopping. I'd have gone for more sophisticated clothes:)

lynn said...

amazing ♥