Saturday, December 18, 2010

Back from Gaoming

We had a nice trip to Gaoming. Calliope appeared to have a good time. Everyone at the SWI recognised her and remembered her smile. Calliope was comfortable and hugged everyone. She, also, got a picture with everyone. She liked seeing the other babies. She spent a fair amount of time in Mom and DAd's arms but was pretty confident. We saw her finding place and that was a bit of a somber moment for all of us. Calliope seemed a bit confused that babies would be found outside and I thought she was a little troubled by that. She didn't want to get out of my arms there. She watched Backyardigans all the way home in the van and sang and danced in her own world for an hour.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good morning (I think) to you. I have sent some e-mails to Calliope using Starla's gmail..I hope you are getting them..Glad you are no longer under "house arrest". Thanks goodness and technology Calliope can escape into her little world when she has trouble understanding or feels overwhelmed. Hope you have a great day today..Its almost bedtime here so I send you all good night hugs, kisses and prayers. Love Nana