Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Up.

Yes, Calliope and I are up. Starla has her eyes closed. So I can hope she's asleep. 2AM here and thank goodness for quiet computer entertainment. Calliope is doing iPod games and I'm downloading some of her favorite TV shows for the rest of the trip. Korean Air had wonderful little USB ports on every seat to charge up devices. Alas, no plug for the laptop, though. So I'm starting now to make sure she has plenty of videos. Ditto for Quinn.
Calliope did enjoy some of the offerings on Korean Air's inflight programming. But not enough for 15 hours. Just to give you a taste of her state of mind - twice I observed her watching cartoons for extended periods of time without headphones or sound of any kind. And if you think Max & Ruby are boring with sound.

1 comment:

I. M. Salos said...

Enjoy your trip, get home safe and sound and seasons greetings to you all.