Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gaoming SWI visit






As Aaron has said, the visit went surprisingly well. We had gorgeous weather and sunshine, and Calliope was very brave throughout the visit. I think she was confused . . . but was enjoying the attention so much that she would forget to be anxious. Just a few pics here . . . for those in our Gaoming family, I'm uploading several more to the Yahoo Gaoming group.

We have a free day today - so I'm going to get a massage at the hotel spa. It's a tough life. :)

Our last day as a family of three!

-starla

1 comment:

Heather said...

The pictures are gorgeous! I am so proud of Calliope!...she looks so confident and happy-what a wonderful way for her day to go there! I cannot WAIT to see pics with Quinn! We are sending prayers and happy thought for all three of you tomorrow!